You can use HubSpot workflows with the Dropbox Sign for HubSpot integration to automate processes based off of Dropbox Sign timeline events. When you’re creating a workflow in HubSpot, you have the following filters available when you set up your triggers:
- Dropbox Sign: Declined to Sign Document
- Dropbox Sign: Received Deferred Signature Request
- Dropbox Sign: Received Signature Request
- Dropbox Sign: Signed Document
- Dropbox Sign: Viewed Document
How to fix issues with workflows not processing properly
If you’re experiencing an issue regarding a signature request not processing properly, you may need to update your workflows. We recommend the following:
- Edit any existing workflows so that they’re based on timeline events instead of Contact properties.
- For example, if you have a workflow based on Last Contract Signed or Last Contract Viewed, change it to Dropbox Sign: Signed Document or Dropbox Sign: Viewed Document instead.
- Create all new workflows using timeline events instead of Contact properties.
- Update any of the following workflow contact timeline events to the updated name:
|Signature Request Sent
||Updated Signature Request
|Signature Request Viewed
|Signature Request Signed
|Signature Request Declined
||Declined to Sign Document
- Remove any of the following workflow contact timeline events that are no longer supported:
- Signature Request Canceled
- Signature Request Reminded
- Signature Request All Signed
Article is closed for comments.