Dropbox Forms allows you to create mobile-friendly forms, such as permission slips, onboarding forms, or client intake paperwork, to automate data collection. You can also export data from your forms to other programs.
The number of transactions you can send depends on your plan:
- Dropbox Sign Standard and Premium customers can send up to 50 transactions per month.
- Dropbox Forms Free customers can send up to 20 transactions per month.
How to access Dropbox Forms
Note: If you’re a member of a Dropbox Sign team, check with your admin before accessing Dropbox Forms.
To access Dropbox Forms:
1. Sign in to Dropbox Forms with your Dropbox Sign Standard or Premium credentials.
2. Select a template or click Build your own to get started.
Learn how to create your form.
How to manage permissions for team accounts
Your Dropbox Sign settings and permissions won’t apply to your Dropbox Forms account. Dropbox Forms doesn’t offer multi-teams or have a team manager role.
Note: If you’re a member of a Dropbox Sign team, ask your admin to set up your team’s Dropbox Forms account, including adding team members in Dropbox Sign and managing the team’s settings and permissions in Dropbox Forms.
To remove a team member from Dropbox Forms:
To manage team settings in Dropbox Forms:
2. Click your name in the top-right corner of the page.
3. Select Team settings in the list that appears.
4. Make changes to your desired settings:
- Team Details
- Team’s Primary Contact
- eSign Disclosures
- HIPAA Compliant?
- API Settings
- Dropbox Integration
- Delete this team
5. Click Save to apply your changes.
FAQs about Dropbox Forms
I’m on a Dropbox Forms (formerly HelloWorks) free plan. How is my plan changing?
If you’re currently on a free Dropbox Forms plan, the number of transactions you can send per month will be reduced from 50 to 20. To use more than 20 transactions per month, upgrade to Dropbox Sign Standard or Premium.
What languages can I use Dropbox Forms in?
Dropbox Forms is only available in English.
How do I delete my Dropbox Forms team account?
To delete your Forms account:
2. Remove all team members from your Dropbox Forms account.
3. Click your name in the top-right corner of the page.
4. Select Team settings in the list that appears.
5. Scroll to the bottom and click Permanently delete team.
6. Enter your team name.
7. Click Yes! Delete ALL of the team data.
You’ll be logged out of Dropbox Forms and your account will be deleted.
Article is closed for comments.