The HelloSign support community is a place where you can ask questions, learn how to use our features, and discover new features and uses you didn’t know about. It’s also a place where you can answer questions to help others by sharing your knowledge and experience.
We all benefit from a healthy, connected community. At HelloSign, we want to make our users awesome and enable you to help each other to be awesome!
We encourage you to participate in our community. Before you begin, take a look at these community guidelines to learn more about our community and how it works.
This article covers the following topics:
- Community roles
- Community guidelines
- Community participation
- Reporting bugs and weirdness
If you need assistance registering, you can check out the following Help Center article:
You’ll encounter different helpful people in our community including: new users asking questions, seasoned users who have advice or need more information on certain features, and HelloSign team members who will be posting official comments.
You can differentiate between fellow users and HelloSign team members by noting comments that are marked as “official comments” and outlined in blue.
We support an open and friendly environment in the community. It’s your platform for asking questions, sharing information, and giving feedback. And everyone comes with unique experiences, opinions, and perspectives that make the community even more valuable.
In the community, though, it’s important to be respectful of one another and HelloSign, act with good intentions, and use good judgment. Assume that others are doing the same, unless they prove otherwise. You are responsible for your own actions while participating in this community.
Here are some things to remember in the community:
- HelloSign team members will never ask for your account log in or any other sensitive information that should only be known to you
- Be respectful, friendly, and sincere
- Use appropriate tone and language
- Encourage others, especially new users
- Share what you know
- Ask for help and help others
- Provide constructive, helpful answers and feedback
- Give enough detail, including screenshots and links if needed
- Relax and have fun!
Here are some things we do not permit in the community:
- Do not post content that contains sensitive information
- Do not post or link to information that is deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, harassing or hateful
- Do not post or link to offensive or inappropriate content or content intended to be inflammatory
- Do not post or link to content that promotes or encourages illegal activities, sexual services or products, or pornography
- Do not post or link to viruses, bots, worms, trojan horses or other malicious software, or utilize the community to post, link to, generate, distribute or promote any kind of spam
- Do not post or link to content that violates anyone’s intellectual property rights (including copyright, patent, trademark, publicity, moral and other property or proprietary rights) or which you do not have the right to post or link to. You may link to other community content or publicly available HelloSign documentation if appropriately attributed and relevant.
- Do not post or link to content that violates any person’s privacy rights
- Do not post or link to confidential information of HelloSign, its partners, affiliates or vendors or any third party
- Do not misrepresent yourself or lie about your identity or affiliation or falsely imply any association or sponsorship by HelloSign
- Do not solicit community members for any commercial purpose. If relevant to the discussion you may provide a link to approved HelloSign integrations. Do not solicit community members to interact with you outside of the community to obtain support.
- Do not advise other community members to contact HelloSign Support
- Do not post or link to content that disparages HelloSign, its vendors, partners, or affiliates
- Do not spam the community with advertisements or self-promotion. You can recommend your app or solution in the community or a relevant community discussion where it provides a solution to the customer's question. You must be explicit about whether it is free or paid.
- Do not utilize or interact with the community in any way that violates the HelloSign Terms of Service
- Do not provide inaccurate answers to questions; if you don't know the answer, it's better not to comment
We reserve the right to moderate post submissions and immediately remove any posts that do not conform to our Community Guidelines. We also reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend or bar a user who violates these Community Guidelines.
To report behavior or content that violates or is inconsistent with these Community Guidelines, please let us know at email@example.com.
Participating in the HelloSign community should be a fun and rewarding experience, whether you are just reading content or you are actively commenting and posting content. It's is an easy way to ask questions, share your expertise, provide doc feedback and clarifications, and provide product feedback.
Your participation helps make our content better and our community stronger.
Community support: Q&A
In the community, you can get help and you can help others. It’s a fantastic place to get effective answers to questions.
We treat the community as a support channel. We have HelloSign support team members dedicated to helping users in the community. They will also convert posts to tickets when one on one communication with our team is deemed more effective.
Community sharing: tips, insights, best practices
The value of the community is learning what others are doing and building collective knowledge and best practices. The more real-world knowledge you share, the stronger the community will be!
Regardless of the size of your team or your industry or your customer service goals, there are similar users who want to know what you’re doing to use HelloSign and provide the best customer experience possible.
We encourage you to share your support workflows, to share insights and tips, and to discuss best practices in Community Tips and Tricks.
Community ideas: product feedback and feature requests
Feel free to submit your product feedback and feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More often than not, we may ask for more information about your use case or we may point you to a feature that already exists and fits your needs.
Reporting bugs and weirdness
You will find helpful people in the community, but it is not a place to report bugs.
If you think you are experiencing something unusual or unexpected in your HelloSign, contact our support team at email@example.com.
Post is closed for comments.